For Service of Internet in Ontario
This Agreement sets out how Link Teknologies will provide the access to Link Teknologies Internet Services in Canada. For purpose of this Agreement, you shall refer to the individual who wishes to use the Services. By (i) your submission of an online order; (ii) your acceptance of the Terms of Service electronically during registration; (iii) your initialling the Link Teknologies Term of Service in an Order Form, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, including future revisions. Any specific terms, conditions, instructions or service limits relating to the Services that you chose in your Link Teknologies subscription package will be treated as part of this Agreement.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. You affirm that the information you supplied is correct and complete.
- You understand that all information provided by you will be relied upon by Link Teknologies for the provision of Services thus shall be true and accurate. You agree that Link Teknologies may disable or terminate the Services in the event that you provide false or incorrect information. You shall promptly notify Link Teknologies whenever your personal information or billing information changes (including for example, your name, email address, address, telephone number, and credit card number and expiration date).
- You accept that Link Teknologies considers anyone using the Services at the installation address you provided to be authorized by you and you must pay all charges due from that use.
- This Agreement goes into effect upon your acceptance of this Agreement and shall continue until cancelled or terminated by either party as permitted by this Agreement. (1 year agreement)
- You agree to pay all charges for the Equipment(s) and the Services, including any charges for late payment. The method of payment will be either as set out in this Agreement or as we otherwise agree with you.
- You agree to provide Link Teknologies with a valid major credit card as the designated form of payment at initial sign-up, and will maintain the validity of the credit card information while your subscription is active unless we otherwise agree upon.
- Authorization: You agree to authorize Link Teknologies to automatically charge your designated credit card for the following types of fees (including tax applicable):
a. Monthly Subscription Fee: For subscription to any monthly plan of Base Channel Package and Premium Package and internet package to which requires monthly payment. You will be charged at the time of activation, fee and taxes applicable.
b. Shipping and Handling, Activation, and Applicable Service Fees: The charges for shipping and handling, activation and applicable service fees are set out in your Order Form. Link Teknologies will charge your designated credit card for shipping and handling fees, activation fee, as well as other applicable service fees that you have pre-approved either during your initial subscription order or during the course of your usage of Link Teknologies. You acknowledge and agree that ALL shipping and handling, activation and other applicable service fees are non-refundable.
(1) Equipment Fee and Equipment Deposit.
(2) Late Payment Charges.
(3) Suspension Fee.
(4) Cancellation Fee.
(5) Any additional charges for failure to return Leased Equipment.
Dispute of Charges: If there is any dispute item in the statement, you shall notify Link Teknologies of such disputed items within thirty (30) days of receipt, or such greater amount of time as permitted by law. Failure to timely notify us of a dispute shall constitute your acceptance of the corresponding bill. Undisputed portions of a billing statement must be paid before the next billing statement is issued or you agree to pay a Late Payment Fee as described in Section 6.Disputes can be filed either by calling Link Teknologies at 1-866-496-2850 or sending e-mail to info@LinkTeknologies.com. Please retain your proof of filing a dispute claim.
- You agree that Link Teknologies is not responsible for any charges or expenses (e.g., for overdrawn accounts, exceeding credit card limits, etc.) resulting from charges billed by Link Teknologies. If the charge transaction against your designated credit card is refused by the merchant account for any reason (card expired, insufficient credit limit, etc.), Link Teknologies will suspend the Services until you pay all amounts due upon demand by Link Teknologies.
- Currency Loss: You understand that you will take the risk of the fluctuation of currency exchange rate by your own if the charges are billed in currency other than Canadian dollars. You agree that Link Teknologies is not responsible for any money loss resulting from the fluctuation of currency exchange rate.10. Customer Reaffirmation: Every time you use Link Teknologies Services, you reaffirm that (i) Link Teknologies is authorized to charge your designated credit card; (ii) Link Teknologies may submit charges incurred under your account for payment; and (iii) you will be responsible for such charges, even if your Subscription is cancelled or terminated.
- Purchased Equipment: If you elect to purchase a Link TV Box, you agree to pay $120 CAD per Equipment and any applicable sales, usage, and other taxes for each Equipment you purchase.2. Additional Equipment: We may allow you to place up to 2 additional Equipments on your account in our sole discretion. Each Additional Equipment will be authorized to receive the same Services as your initial Equipment. You understand that this option is only available if your initial Equipment and Additional Equipment(s) are located at the same residence registered with your account and are continuously connected to the same modem as you use for the initial Equipment; any usage outside the conditions set forth above may result in the denial of access to Services of all of the Equipments. Unless otherwise specified in the terms and restrictions, if any, applicable to the promotion(s) pursuant to which you are receiving Services and/or Equipment, Link Teknologies will charge you an Equipment Deposit for each Additional Equipment. You will also need to pay each month an Additional Equipment Service fee equals to $__CAD multiply the number of Additional Equipment(s) you activated under the account in addition to the subscription fees you pay for the initial Equipment, regardless of whether it is a Monthly Subscription. The charges of VOD by Usage through all the Equipments you ordered will be merged and listed together on your monthly statement. Link Teknologies reserves the right to revoke the grant of Additional Equipment(s) if Link Teknologies reasonably believes that you fail to meet the conditions set forth above
- Care of Link Teknologies Property: You agree that neither you nor any other person (except Link Teknologies authorized personnel) will open, tamper with, service, make any alterations to, or remove any Leased Equipment from its point of initial installation. Any alteration, tampering, removal, etc., or the use of Leased Equipment which permits the receipt of Services without authorization or the receipt of Services to an unauthorized number of outlets, or to unauthorized locations constitutes theft of Services and is prohibited. During the Term of the Agreement, rights of lien and retention by third parties over the Leased Equipment are expressed waived.
- You agree that you will not try to reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble any software or hardware contained within any Equipment provided by Link Teknologies. Such actions are strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of this Agreement, disconnection of your Services and/or legal action.
- Late Payment: If you delay payment, Link Teknologies will send you a reminder or call you and temporarily disconnect you to the Services. The Services will be reinstated soon after you pay in full the amount demanded by Link Teknologies. If you delay your payment for one (1) months from the date of billing, Link Teknologies will initiate the collection procedure and charge you a late payment charge $35 CAD by way of compensation to Link Teknologies for breaching the terms of this Agreement. You agree that in the case of late payment or non-payment for any Services ordered by you or for any of the charges stated above, Link Teknologies, in its sole discretion, may report such late payment or non-payment to credit reporting agencies.
- Renewal: You may change your subscription of this Agreement or cancel the Services. If you do not choose either of the actions as instructed in each section, Monthly Subscription will automatically be renewed each month at the then prevailing subscription fee for the same package